If you are struggling with addiction MFAP wants to help you. Our Drug Treatment Advocate can help connect you to recovery and begin the path to sobriety. You will have the knowledge to get sober or to use drugs safely.
Education & Outreach:
Our Drug Treatment Advocate can display a presentation to your clients, staff, and case management providers about our services and general drug education. Naloxone is the latest weapon in the fight against the opiate overdose epidemic. Our Drug Treatment Advocate can provide training on how to save lives with Naloxone.
If interested or know of someone who is interested!
Call Erma B. 203 855 9535 Ex.107 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Transportation to appointments
· Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counseling referrals
· Safer Use Practices
· Abscess/Wound Care Cleaning Kits
· Needle Exchanges
· Overdose Prevention Kits/Narcan Education
· Information about AA / NA Meeting including time & location